With a vision to encourage young people and provide quality education, the College embarked on its journey on the 9th of July 2007, with twenty four students.
The program was launched with the introduction of the Department of English (Compulsory Paper) and three Science Departments – Botany and Zoology (Honors and Pass Course) and Chemistry (Pass Course). Over the course of time, several new departments were added: Chemistry (Honors) in 2010, and Geology (Honors and Pass Course) and Geography (Pass Course) in 2015. Another hallmark was the introduction of Arts Course, English, Political Science and Sociology in 2014, and History (Pass Course) in History in 2016.
- To create an environment congenial to continuous and sustainable human development
- To create peace and harmony in the society
- To organize various knowledge-based activities for promotion of better understanding and furtherance of latest skills and technologies
- To cater to the academic needs of the aspirants for excellence
- To provide an excellent supportive Christian environment for moral excellence that will stimulate each student socially, politically and economically
- To provide quality education through innovative system of education supported by up-to-date facilities
- To emphasize on intellectual, moral and spiritual aspects of education
- To promote in teachers and students a sense of belonging, loyalty and pride in the institution
Mr. S.P. Francis
Dr. Luke Rymbai